Sunday, February 21, 2010

About 100nblogger

First of all.. 100nblogger is based on the blogger who manages 100 blogs on the web. I wanted to manage 100 blogs. I am using the free blogger plateform for these. Right now i am using blogger as my first preference. Because it is free. I don't want to spend any money from my side. I know many successful blogs running from blogspot.

About 100nblogger.blogspot.com
This blog is my thoughts whatever i will like on the web.

Link Love
I will give do-follow link from my blog. Contact me 100nblogger@gmail.com. I am very kind type of person. This 100nblogger will give links to any blogs or websites. If you are interested getting links from my blogs. You can request a link or writing a small article around 300 words on any topic. And take any kind on do-follow links. Accepting the links and rejecting them depends on me. If i will find some articles link abusing and not fit to publish. I will return them with appropriate reason.

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP