Sunday, April 25, 2010

All Is Well...Going to Start It Again..

I finally decided to work as much as time.. I have... I work half an hour a day.. But i will do.
So, what about my initial plans for 2010...??? http://100nblogger.blogspot.com/2010/03/100nblogger-goals-2010.html

I looked again on plans... looks like too big for me now... making 100 blogs in year...earning $1000 k and getting 6,666 visitors per day.

How i will manage
Dont know really and frankly.....

Will i be successful and able to achieve goals??
I still beleive. It is possible.

Am i going to make those many blogs??

I will think and make blogs.

How many blogs i have
Right now, i have many 25 plus..but only 4-5 is serious and others are just with single post.

I am starting from the 2nd of may....i will be updating this blog weekly...because i am working on weekly basis..

You may be thinking....Why i made such crazy goals...
Because i think i will make some fruitful blogs. Which will diamonds at the end.

I am going to sacrifice

  • My sleep
  • My weekends
  • Give extra pressure to my eyes.
  • Working when other sleeping.
I am selecting 2 nd of may because i am shifting to new home then. And will be working from day onwards.

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP