Saturday, June 12, 2010

June Week:2 Updates

Today saturday. I downloaded some market samurai for 12 days trial period. Actually it is just like google keyword tool. But it gives more future analysis. Like how much you can earn if you are on the top of search engine for particular keyword. Also with number of pages indexed on google. I think it is good.
Now evening 7. No progress. No articles. Once i thought to leave every thing. Feeling very lazy. Months are passing and passing. I am going ahead with tortoise speed.

Few days ago, i talked with writer. Going to hire him for me. He will write for me. I think i can do better then him. But i wanted to put all my effort in analyzing, keyword research, and making backlinks.

I am making $1 per day. Most of the earning is coming from hubpages.

Earnings:
adsense: $1
Blogspot: (adsense installed): 2

4 comments:

20KMonthSEO.com July 8, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

Nice blog. I found you from mikeiser.com I blog at 20kmonthseo.com and also blog daily. check my blog out and email me we can chat or what not :) I like to meet more internet marketers.

Blogger 100 July 16, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

Thanks for your comment. I will contact you. if needed. I am struggling IM. And surely will make tons of websites and learn a lot.

I like you title 20kmonth. I wish i will earn this much some day live like king.

Er. Arbab khan January 8, 2018 at 10:39 PM  

Nice article.

Виброопора February 22, 2022 at 4:34 AM  

ор

Followers

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Darken' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP